Good News: Willie Revillame babalik na sa Wowowee!
Bad News: Si Manny Villar na ang host at si Willie na ang co-host!
Good News: Willie Revillame may pasabog sa pagbabalik niya sa Wowowee.
Bad News: Tatakbo raw siya bilang Vice-President!
Good News: Willie Revillame nag-promise na hindi siya mangungurakot kapag siya ay naging Vice-President.
Bad News: Bibigyan na lang siya ng P2 million donation ni Manny Villar!
Good News: Willie Revillame to take-over housing program of Noli De Castro if he wins!
Bad News: Lahat ng gustong makabahay sasali muna sa Wowowee!
Good News: Joey De Leon hindi na magsasalita tungkol sa planong pagkandidato ni Willie Revillame.
Bad News: Isusulat na lang daw niya sa The Philippine Star!
In An Unreliable Press Release on Willie Revillame:
Willie Revillame is considering to run for Vice-President and this is according to our resident mahjongera ang sugarol na ka-village ni Willie Revillame. According to the mahjongera, she heard that one of Willie’s projects should he win would be the improvement on the yearly allocation of the government budgets. Instead of long hearings, the budget will depend on the ‘laman’ of the bayong with matching dance number from Saicy and Luningning. Winner!
1) Mar Roxas has finally accepted the offer of NoyNoy Aquino to be his VP in the 2010 elections. Meanwhile, the press is still waiting for Korina Sanchez to make an official announcement that she will be giving way to Shalani Soledad as First Lady.
2) While Mr. Palengke was making his official announcement, some people observed that Korina Sanchez has been standing near the buffet table. According to some unreliable sources, she was guarding the food from RG Cruz.
3) In an uncofirmed press release, our chikadora has gained information that if Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas win the 2010 elections, Kris Aquino and Korina Sanchez will share the role of Press Secretary with live show everyday starting at 10:30AM. Kiko Pangilinan will have to settle as MTRCB or VRB chairman with Sharon Cuneta as adviser.
Rejected Party Slogans for Noynoy Aquino and Mar Roxas Tandem
1) Noy and Mar: Sabay Tayo! (Taken from Pido Dida)
2) Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal: Noynoy for President! Mar for VP!
3) Pilipinas, Game KNB?
4) SNN: Si Noynoy Ngayon… Si Mar May Bukas Pa!
5) Noy and Mar: Kambal sa Kiyeme
6) Patayin Sa Sindak si Gloria!
7) So… Happy Together! (i-research niyo kung bakit!)
Mikey Arroyo promises that there will be no brownout during the 2010 polls and the Arroyo administration would not need emergency powers to stop the power crisis. When asked if they have a backup plan should brownouts occur, Mikey quickly responded and said “Just talk to my lawyers.”